The construction process, along with the purchase or lease of real property, involve numerous pitfalls and legal complexities, and should be approached with the assistance of an experienced real estate attorney. Our firm has represented buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants, and contractors and professionals in relation to all aspects of the construction, sale, or lease of commercial and residential properties. Our attorneys also serve as outside general counsel to a number of custom home builders and real estate brokers in Texas.
- Residential Acquisitions and Sales
- Residential and Commercial Leasing
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Easements and Restrictive Covenants
- Homeowners’ Association Issues
- Lien Enforcement and Challenges